Canada, Oceanfront Acreage on North Beach in Queen Charlottes
* One of the larger lots on North Beach at 7.5 acres
* Minutes to the town of Masset and the airport
* 207 feet of ocean frontage on north beach
* Approx 1.5 acres of white sand beach
* Power and Telephone at the lot line
* Regular flights with Air Canada and via Pacific Coastal Airlines from Vancouver - in a matter of a few hours you could leave Vancouver and be at your own private beach escape in the Queen Charlottes.
* Contact listing agent for further details on the building scheme
Location: The Queen Charlotte Islands can be reached by plane or ferry with daily flights on Air Canada to Sandspit (on Moresby Island) from Vancouver. There is also air service from Vancouver to Masset with Pacific Coastal Airlines. North Pacific Seaplanes offers air service from Prince Rupert to Masset. BC Ferries services the Islands from Prince Rupert with 5 sailing’s a week in summer and 3 in winter from Prince Rupert to Skidegate on Graham Island in the Queen Charlottes. Sailing time is approximately 6 hours. Rental cars are available in Sandspit, Masset and Queen Charlotte City. From Sandspit drive 6 miles (10 km) to the Kwuna ferry to Skidegate. From Skidegate travel north to Masset on Highway 16 (an extension of the Yellowhead Hwy) for 63 miles (101 km).
Price: USD $199,000